Now a days people are looking for more and more unique and innovative design solutions that step outside of the typical vanilla box. They are also interested in the environmentally friendly products as well but sometimes the cost and even the aesthetic drives them away. Livinglass is a company that features beautiful recycled glass and 100% resin products that can be showcased in a mélange of different environments and applications within the design of your home or particular room.
Inspired by the colors and textures of nature, Livinglass is a laminated architectural glass which captures organic materials between luminous sheets of clear glass. Because of the infinite variety of forms and materials in nature, each Livinglass panel is unique.
Livinglass is committed to preserving the environment by offering Earth-friendly products made from recycled materials. Our new line of LEED friendly Light products lets you take inspiration from nature while protecting the environment. Scroll down for more information about how Living Glass products can be used for LEED credits.
- Available with recycled glass and 100% recycled resin.
- Earn LEED credits with our environmentally friendly Light.
- Available in thickness starting at ½”Affordable, budget-friendly.
- Impact resistant safety glass.
- Class A Class I Fire Rated.
- UV, water, and chemical resistant.
- Antimicrobial and sanitary.
- Resists scratching, fading and discoloration.
To learn more about this product and more about what they offer visit the Livinglass Website.
View our portfolio of unique vintage kitchen and bath designs