Rain shower heads provide a unique feel and look to any bathroom. They are typically larger and hang directly over your head compared to a normal shower head. The Real Rain Overhead Panel from Kohler is a rain shower head that is designed with a water reservoir that relies on gravity to shape individual drops that replicate rainfall. When the reservoir fills, water spills into the remainder of the shower head, covering over 775 nozzles, and raindrops begin to fall softly and slowly then grow in strength and speed until the shower feels, sounds, and looks like a warm summer rain. Push a button and the Deluge feature releases a reservoir of water in one powerful instant to simulate an energetic burst of heavy rain.
One of the most common concerns about a rain shower head is the water pressure. The pressure is lower than a normal shower head however, the pressure will still be strong enough for you to feel clean. Many rain shower heads allow you to adjust the water pressure to a certain extent so you will be able to find the best water pressure for your shower.
Features of the Real Rain Overhead Panel from Kohler
- 775 silicone concave nozzles produce a full-coverage rain experience.
- 2.0 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- Deluge function releases approx. 0.5 gallons of water in 8 seconds at the push of a button.
- Center of the panel is designed as a rain-free zone to keep user’s face dry and encourage easy breathing.
- Real Rain can be configured with a manual valve system in coordination with the K-76746 Real Rain diverter
- valve or as part of the DTV+ digital showering system.
- Requires K-76732 Real Rain overhead panel trim.
HomeTech Renovations has over 30 years of experience in designing and building award-winning and distinctive kitchens, baths and additions that are both functional and beautiful. HomeTech strives to create spaces that embrace a positive environment for family and friends while understanding that individual concerns and requirements in the development are a primary focus. Contact us today to learn more about rain shower heads!