Clear communication, reliable timelines, and respect for budget are integral components of what we look to accomplish. We value process and structure when composing a design with our clients. For over 25 years, our project development method reduces fear and stress and we continually provide education and practical solutions for any aspect of a project.
Our company process allows our clients an affordable method to merge their own ideas with a respectful blending of the professional advice of our experienced design staff.
Breakdown of the Process
- Complimentary site evaluation: Evaluate client and project needs and recommend specific process for project development. Small development fees, fully credited toward actual construction costs, may result. Specific fee to cover the following work toward the preparation of a hard budget estimate:
- Issue client design survey
- Schedule on site field survey and personalized design discussion
- Initial design plan review & revisions on CAD software
- Individualized product selection appointments
- Presentation of line item initial budget based on actual design and product selections
- Revisions and eventual acceptance of budget
- Continued refinement of design plan
- Contract development
- Development of comprehensive project manual
- Preconstruction meeting
- Ongoing project management
- Presentations of Project Referral Guide upon completion of project